Let’s start with the treats, shall we?
1. Dark decadent homemade chocolate. With only three all-natural ingredients!
5. My Favorite Old-Fashioned Sugar Cookie (thick, soft, and delicious!)
Valentine Projects this year:
8. Window hanging: Iron crayon shavings into between sheets of waxed paper & cut out
9. Wreath: crumble up tissue paper and glue gun them onto a cardboard wreath.
10. My favorite Valentine tradition: the annual heart attack! Valentine’s get stuck all over the house and we laugh for days (unless they’re making fun of the multiple shades of my hair 🙂 )
Enjoy! And may all your days be filled with light and love…and especially kisses!